Contribute to BBS/SA
Aidez-nous à transposer cette page dans votre langue - Contactez-nous via Facebook ou Wikicaves
Si cette page n'est pas disponible/complète dans votre langue, n'hésitez pas à la créer/compléter en transposant sa version française ou anglaise (lien ci-dessus ou texte ci-dessous).
- 1. Connect to Grottocenter V3 web site
- 2. Log in or create your account
- Not yet an account ? Please create one through this page :
- 3. Once connected, check that the document you are going to enter, does not already exist in the BBS/SA database.
- To do this, do an advanced search on the documents. You can complete a single field or search on a specific field.
Adding and validating a document[modifier]
In the BBS you will be able to integrate:
- collections like British Caving,UIS Bulletin, etc.. ;
- issues that are part of a collection; for example: "British Caving issue 35" is part of the "British Caving" collection;
- articles that are part of an issue; for example: the editorial part of UIS Bulletin n°62-2 ;
- other documents ;
Attention : to create an issue, the collection must already exist; to create an article, the issue must already exist.
- 4. To enter a new document click on: "Document / Add a BBS document"
- 5. You will be guided in your entry.
- At each step, your choices will determine the fields that will appear.
- Only the fields in red are compulsory.
- At any time, you can go back to change your choice.
- Two points deserve your attention :
- * point 1 : Concerning authors, publishers and bookstores, you must enter a few letters of the name and select the name if it corresponds to your choice; if the name does not exist in the database, click on the "+" sign, then fill in the fields and finally validate.
- * point 2 : Concerning authors, publishers and bookstores, you must enter a few letters of the name and select the name if it corresponds to your choice; if the name does not exist in the database, click on the "+" sign, then fill in the fields and finally validate.
- 6. At the end of the entry, it is possible to check your work before validating and going back.
- 7. When you have validated, it is possible to enter a second article with the same number afterwards.
- This saves you from re-entering the information you have already entered.
- 8. Your job will not be immediatly visible on line.
- BBS/SA coordinators will check your work and correct it, if necessary, before ultimate validation.
- 9. You feel lost or you have further questions ?
- Please contact Wikicaves editor of Grottocenter web site.