Modèle:En/Recommandation concernant les nouvelles entrées
Recommandation concerning input of new entrances dataModifier
Prépare data inputModifier
- Détermine data origin and assess the reliability of their sources. Wwhenever possible, contact data owners.
- Group date in coherent families based on geographical similarity, biblio sources, etc...).
- For every family, examine equivalent data already stored in the database. For this purpose, use "Entrances menu" filter (cf. picture hereunder).
This process will allow to :
- Find out redondant data and ignore them ;
- Observe standard displays previously used by contributors in order to keep the same patron.
Realise data inputModifier
- Realise, for each family, tests, on small samples, in order to check the success of your input preparation.
- Feel free to contact Wikicaves team to get advices and hints. Please, use Grottocenter forum.